Brno, Czech republic
How do we work?
- we use PHP7
- our code is written according to properly documented coding guidelines
- our work environment is easily set-up via Docker
- we do code reviews
- all changes are tested and our deployments are automatic
- we write tests, lot of tests - we use Nette Tester to achieve that
- we use GIT extensively, our code is hosted on GitHub
- REST API server we work with is developed according to industry standards and its behaviour properly documented
- we use Nette and Symfony Console
- RabbitMQ connects asynchronous parts of our system
- we use Doctrine ORM with MySQL for static and MongoDB for data with dynamic nature
- Monolog helps us keep track of important actions happening within our system
- increasing number of servers are handled in Ansible
- the analytical part of application goes through InfluxDB and Grafana
- we are into new technologies
- if you don't know how to use some of these technologies, don't worry, we'll teach you
What do we need from you?
- critical and pragmatic thinking
- experience with PHP and MV* frameworks
- proficiency with GIT
- understanding of writing automated tests
- ability to speak and understand English
- responsibility, determination and endurance
What it would be like?
- comfy chair and three screens, satisfied?
- you can wear even sweatpants and singlet at work, no problem with that
- if you need a small break you can turn on our PS4
- the development follows one or two week sprints
- we always have some refreshments in the office and an excellent coffee from Czech roasting plant
What do we offer?
- young and friendly collective
- your involvement in shaping the company environment
- team parties by PS4 with beer and pizza, on go-carts or anything we desire
- the option to grow with the company
- salary equal to your skills and experience + possibility of profit share
- colleagues that are active in programming community
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the gigantic call-to-action button bellow if you want to work with us.